With C Authentication and Authorization API's developers can quickly and easily add access control to C/C++ applications.c/jLock is a ENTERPRISE-READY implementation of PAM and compatible with JAAS.
c/Lock enables companies to quickly and easily define access security policy for the C/C++ application and centrally administer the policy. Using server-oriented architecture security rules can be shared across mulitple application providing consistent enforcement of policy across the enterprise. By taking advantages of the c/Lock interface combined with a policy server architecture security rules can be updated and activated without coding changes or even restarting an application.
- Centralized Security Policy Management
- Standards-based Implementation (PAM is a C standard compatible with Java's JAAS))
- Enterprise-Ready: high scalability and high availability
- Access Control List (ACL) Management
- Role-based Access Control (RBAC)
- Rule-based Policy Capabilities
- Integrates other programming technologies via the iLock Product Family
- Audit service
c/Lock TM provides user management and a sophisticated, flexible, rules-based policy engine.
- Central Management
- Flexible Deployment Options
- Designed to assist in meeting Federal Government Privacy Regulations
- Graphical Policy Testing Tools
- Plug-in architecture enables integration with existing security infrastructure
- Caching architecture for Performance
- Centralizes access auditing
- May be used with multiple technologies
- Ability to share access control policies across technology boundaries