CORBA/IIOP is the integration technology used by J2EE to access legacy systems. The Object Management Group (OMG) and the Java Community Process (JCP) have standardized how these systems can interoperate securely. orbLock provides implementations of these security interoperability standards.
With the explosion of systems integration and the exposure of this functionality through Web Services, it is imperative that access control be enforced in each technology bridge. Enterprises do not want to continue the proliferation of access control mechanisms. They need a consistent way to define and manage the policy that controls access to services and personal information across the enterprise. orbLock provides the solution.
- Centralized Security Policy Management
- Standards-based Implementation
- Enterprise-Ready: high scalability and high availability
- Access Control List (ACL) Management
- Role-based Access Control (RBAC)
- Rule-based Policy Capabilities
- Integrates other programming technologies via the iLock Product Family
- Audit service
orbLock TM provides user management and a sophisticated, flexible, rules-based policy engine.
- Central Management
- Flexible Deployment Options
- Designed to assist in meeting Federal Government Privacy Regulations
- Graphical Policy Testing Tools
- Plug-in architecture enables integration with existing security infrastructure
- Caching architecture for Performance
- Centralizes access auditing
- May be used with multiple technologies
- Ability to share access control policies across technology boundaries